CENTER FOR FAMILY LIFE AND RECOVERY, INC.
To transform the lives of individuals and families by providing help and hope through advocacy, prevention, counseling and training.
CFLR, Inc. will create a community mindset where individuals and families embrace sustained recovery from mental health, substance use and behavioral issues.
As Center for Family Life and Recovery, Inc. grows, it continues to become more important to define the core values from which we develop our culture, our brand and our business strategies. These are the ten core values that we live by:
- Deliver High Quality Caring, Compassionate and Empathetic Services
- Embrace and Drive Change
- Create Fun, Friendly and Understanding Environment
- Be Progressive, Creative, Collaborative and Open-Minded
- Pursue Growth and Learning
- Build Open, Honest Relationships with Communication and Respect
- Build a Positive, Supportive Team with Accountability and Family Spirit
- Do More With Less
- Be Passionate, Determined and Humble
- CFLR gives Help = the Community gets Hope
The Center for Family Life and Recovery, Inc.
Watch this brief video to find out who we are.
Chief Executive Officer